Monday, August 15, 2005

Technophobia

I need HELP !!! How do I add links on the sidebar - for example - I read - dubukku, agelessbonding, thewitchyangel, thekfactor, thenathan world, jikku etc. etc. How do I get this appear on the side bar ?

If anyone chooses to help me out with this, please remember that I am allergic to technology, I can get rashes and I am also suscpetible to spontaneous combustion on hearing any technical word/slang and therefore you need to go reaaaaaaaaaaal sloooooooooow on explaining stuff to me using basic English

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Paavai, presume you mean blogrolling. There might be others who provide the same service too, you might want to check. But the one I know of is blogrolling.com Go there setup an account, and then you can add/edit links of the blogs you visit regularly. You will also see something to the extent 'copy code' there, edit-copy that code and paste it in your template.

Apologies if I messed it up explaining, not too good at it. But do scream across if you need help or further information.

Paavai said...

Yes yes yes - this is the kind of stuff I was looking for. Thank you. Will holler if I am still unable to figure it out :)-

Kasthuri said...

There is this "get code" icon as soon as u register and enter into http://www.blogrolling.com/
click on that. Now click on "Click to select the code" in the java script section. Copy using right click and paste in your template where ever you want the things to be displayed. You can then add the links in the blogrolling site where it says "Add Links".
So the next time when you refresh your page the frequent links will be displayed.

Paavai said...

Thanks Kasthuri, I will try these options and when I succeed you will know by seeing the side bar