Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Tentative step

Never have written a diary or aired views in public. Inspired by ammani, dubukku et al... have taken the first step

OK here we go - roll my sleeves, fingers on the key board ... nothing is happening... total nirvana ..no thoughts ... no ideas... nothing to say ....

Do I have a sense of humor - yes - others say so ......
Can I make sensible conversation - yes - so do others say...
Can I think logically - yes - come on I know this.....
I can do a lot of things ...

then why the hell am I struggling to get some thing posted......

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Paavai - Welcome to the blogworld. Looking forward to reading more posts from you :)

Do you write in Tamil as well?

Paavai said...

Yes I do, I am a bit of a technophobe. Need to figure out a way to get Tamil fonts